We've Heard It all before.
We have built our business by staying on top of our clients' needs. We believe in strong communication with every team member at each one of our clients as a way of identifying opportunities to help them do their jobs better and more efficiently. As a result of this communication, we have been able to identify most of the frustrating practices of typical IT service providers.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- My IT person is condescending.
- My IT person does not listen.
- My IT person supposedly remotely accessed my computer to fix my problem, but it's still not fixed.
- My IT person always seems too busy to address my problem.
- My IT person has no urgency when it comes to fixing problems.
- My IT person said that my problem was fixed, but I'm still having the same problems over and over.
- My IT person is not very approachable and makes me uncomfortable when I have a question.
- My IT person doesn't seem to care.
- My IT person talks over my head.
- My IT person doesn't communicate timelines or status of my problem with me.
During our discussions with potential clients over the years we have heard these same complaints over and over again. We like what we do because we like helping people and we like solving problems. We do not try to avoid doing our work or dealing with our clients because we love what we do. Our attitude has always been to engage our clients and solve their problems. We listen, we communicate, and then we fix, so that you can get back to work.